Air Service Alaska is proud to offer the Mat-Su Valley area a full range of services for both private and commercially registered piston powered and light turbine aircraft, from annual and progressive inspections, monitoring time life items, performing line maintenance on all aircraft systems, structural repairs and electronics work. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality work, providing exceptional customer service and developing long-term partnerships with our customers. In conjunction and in addition to aviation maintenance, we offer machining and parts fabrication in our 3200 sq. ft. machine shop.
Air Service Alaska provides:
- Annual Inspections, line maintenance, interior work, sheet metal repair, tube and fabric repair and replacement, AD and SB repair, scheduled inspections 50, 100 hour and annual inspections.
- Mobile on-site float plane service.
- Pre-purchase assistance.
- Airworthiness compliance.
- Modifications, upgrades.
- Engine changes.
- Structural repairs.
- Avionics support.
- Aircraft maintenance management and Director of Maintenance services.
- Parts Sales.
- Lease space for maintenance.
Air Service Alaska offers aircraft owners and A&P mechanics access to our
- Climate controlled 9600 sq. ft. modern facility conveniently located in
- The Mat-Su Valley on the Talkeetna (TKA) Airport.
- Our 70 ft. Wide x 20 ft. tall bi-fold main door supplies access to a
- Spacious 6400 sq. ft. hangar area adjacent to a well-equipped 3200 sq. ft. machine shop.
- Simple inspections or repairs through extensive rebuilds can be
- Efficiently accomplished in a clean, dry, comfortable environment at
- Reasonable daily or weekly rates.